Restores, Protects, and Shines wood floors
When the convenience and simplicity of a one-part water based wood floor finish is in order, Wood Eze should be at the top of your list. The water based formula provides a gloss finish while it enhances the natural beauty of wood floors. Wood Eze wood floor finish provides excellent performance, strong durability and fast cure times.
- 31% Solids
- Low VOC / no harsh fumes
Appearance: White liquid with low odor
pH: 8 to 9 Item# 9020
Water based urethane wood finish
Wood-Eze is a water-based urethane dispersion wood finish that cures to a high gloss, durable
and tough finish. Synthetic detergents and emulsifiers have little effect on this product’s gloss
Very low VOC
No flash point
No harsh odors
Previously Finished Floors:
1. Dust mop floor to remove dust, sand & debris.
2. Clean floor with Harvard Neutral Floor Cleaner. A previously sealed floor can be
cleaned with an automatic scrubber.
3. Roughen and dull the old finish by using a single disc floor buffer (175 RPM) and a fresh
black stripping pad or a 120-grit screen. One screen is required for every 500 sq. Feet
(250 sq. ft. per side). Overlap each pass slightly to insure complete even coverage.
4. Mop the floor with Neutral Floor Cleaner then rinse until all dust and residue has been
removed. Allow drying completely.
1. Using a clean synthetic applicator, apply thin, even coats with the grain of the wood.
Allow 1-hour dry time between coats. Humid conditions will necessitate longer dry time.
2. It is not always necessary to screen the first coat. If however, the grain has raised or the
coat has dried for longer than 4 hours, additional screening may be required. If so, screen
the floor with a previously used 120-grit screen or a fresh black stripping pad. Always
vacuum and tack thoroughly after screening.
TIPS TO AVOID A BAD FINISH:
1. Turn air handlers off while applying Wood-Eze . You want to maintain a wet edge during
application. Air movement will adversely affect this edge. Block air movement from under
doorways with towels if necessary.
2. After application is complete, wait 10 minutes and turn air handlers on. 10 minutes should
be sufficient to allow top to skin over, reducing the possibility of any dust settling on to the
film. Air movement will enhance dry time.
Appearance: Off white emulsion
Specific gravity: 1.03
Coverage: Up to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon, 1-2 hours recoat time and it cures in 24 hours.