This formula incorporates a solvent into a blend of alkaline cleaning agents that quickly dissolves and emulsifies the heaviest of soil.
- Fast-acting high pH formula quickly dissolves the heaviest of soils.
- For Restorative Cleaning of restaurants, apartments and heavily soiled carpet.
- Super concentrated and economical to use.
- Enzyme formula doesn't need extended dwell time.
- Available Sizes: 8 lb, 40 lb, 400 lb
1. Pretest for color stability.
2. Mix 2 oz. per gallon of hot water for pump up sprayer.
3. For an injection type sprayer, mix 10 oz. per 5 qt. container of hot water. Shake well for complete mixing.
4. Allow 5-10 minutes for dwell time. Do not allow to dry.
5. To neutralize alkalinity, rinse or post-spray with PURE FORCE ACID FIBER RINSE.
6. pH at dilution 12.0-12.5.
7. Not for use on stain resistant fibers.
8. For best results, follow the standard carpet practices outlined in IICRC S0001.