- Biodegradable citrus solvent
- Use as a spotter, booster, or degreaser
- pH: 6.0–7.0
- Citrus fragrance
- Variable dilutions
Tough Grease and Oil Spots?
You Need De-Zov-All!
De-Zov-All is a powerful citrus-based gel spotter that instantly removes the worst greasy, oily messes from carpet and upholstery. This citrus solvent is a great all-purpose degreaser, plus it can be added to your ordinary pre-spray to boost its oil-fighting ability.
Powerful Citrus Spotter
De-Zov-All contains a unique blend of citrus solvents that go to work immediately breaking the toughest oily binders, allowing spots and stains to release freely. It works wonders against ink, tar, asphalt, gum, wax, grease, soap scum, adhesive residue, mascara/makeup, scuff marks, and more!
On greasy jobs, such as restaurants and diners, De-Zov-All gives your ordinary pre-spray extra grease-fighting power. It boosts your cleaning ability without changing the pH, so you won’t have to worry about voiding stain-resistant warranties.
De-Zov-All is designed for use as a general degreaser in other applications too. Use it in residential, commercial, and industrial settings to power through tough grease and grime wherever it hides. Use De-Zov-All with great results in sinks, grease traps, and drains to remove buildup or fight bad odors from solid waste.
This 100% biodegradable citrus spotter is completely organic. It is a great alternative to harsh solvent cleaners.Usage
Carpet and Upholstery:
- Apply De Zov All to a clean white cloth and gently blot the stained area.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Clean area with gentle soap and water.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Blot dry with another clean white cloth.
- Apply De Zov All directly on the stained area.
- Allow a few minutes for De Zov All to work.
- Wipe with a clean white cloth.
- Rinse area with mild soap and water.
Clothing: Do not treat clothing while wearing. Color test first.
- Apply De Zov All directly to the stained article with small repeated applications. This will prevent spreading of the stain by over-wetting.
- Allow sufficient time for stain to break up.
- Blot stain clean with white cloth.
- Launder, using extra detergent.
Degreasing / Odor Control:
Add 2-6 oz. per gallon of water in mop bucket or pre-sprayer. Use as desired